The all new Plantation House: think cosy hygge décor. This home introduces natural textures, refreshing white cottons complimenting every room, simply stylish; a holiday home where you won’t want to leave its opulent comfort.
- Vaulted ceiling throughout
- Exterior French doors
- Colour co-ordinated sofa, curtains and carpets
- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, four burner gas hob, built-under oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Dining table and chairs, coffee table, foot stool and entertainment unit
- Fully fitted bedroom furniture and large shower in en-suite to master bedroom
- Energy efficient A Rated boiler
- Built to exceed British Standard 3632 and protected by a 10 year structural warranty
Please note this lodge is not available to view on the park. All lodges on Jurassic Retreat except for our Demonstrator Lodges are ordered at the time of purchase giving you the opportunity to work with us on the specification of the insides of your future holiday homes. The Pitch can be viewed and a 10% deposit would secure the pitch while we work with you to order the lodge.
- Numbers of bedrooms can be discussed and options looked at to make 2, 3 or 4 bedroom.
- Optional Extras will be added to the guide price above . This will be explained to you as we work with the manufacturer to build your dream Holiday Home Specification.
- Jurassic Retreat Holiday Lodges can only be used for holiday purposes and a separate residential address must be held at all times.
- No subletting or commercial rental businesses can be run from the lodges but friends and family can of course use your holiday home.
- The Jurassic Retreat Lodge Licence is 35 Years from the year following purchase.
- The exterior finish of the lodge can be Larch or Cedar, it is your choice and these can be seen on our demonstrator models along with the window and soffit / guttering colours.
- Decking sizes and decking colour schemes are not negotiable due to planning
- Pitch fees are reviewed annually and for 2019 these are £5043.60
The sales team can talk you through everything and answer any questions, they will also give you a draft licence agreements, Park Rules and any further details you may require.
All photos are manufacturer images and may not reflect the exact interior of the lodges or exterior wood finish.
For more details please contact the Sales Team on 01308 426917