Pitch Fee included for the remainder of 2019!
The Tingdene Sherwood can be tailored to your requirements and can be designed exactly how you want it.
Each bedroom has its own en-suite shower room, complete with rain head shower. The stunning home has a huge open-plan living space incorporating a living room, large dining area complete with bench-style seating for eight, and a kitchen with feature island and integrated appliances. The breakfast bar provides seating for four on French Bistro style high bar stools.
The lounge has two skylights allowing plenty of natural light into the home and 14 inset spotlights for when the sun sets. A feature fire takes pride of place in the centre of the lounge surrounded by large and comfy sofas. The exterior of the holiday lodge is clad in Western Red Cedar, complimented by stainless steel rainwater goods. The leisure home is ideal for entertaining and the perfect place for a couples retreat or a large family get-together.
About the Pitch:
Pitch 15 faces East. Included in the price is a PVC Decking supplied by Advanced Decking Solutions. This is 3.0m across the front of the lodge with a lockable gate, steps and skirting in Anthracite Grey. The galvanised steel sub frame has grey deck board covering it and a choice of clear toughened glass panels or Balustrade in Anthracite Grey completes your lodge decking.
The pitch also has its own private brick paved parking space with slabbing to the base of the decking steps. An outside tap and outside electric point come as standard and with every Holiday Home we will work with you to make space for a metal storage box.
From the Park:
Please note there is no lodge available to view on this pitch. All lodges on Jurassic Retreat except for our Demonstrator Lodges are ordered at the time of purchase giving you the opportunity to work with us on the specification of the insides of your future holiday homes. The Pitch can be viewed and a 10% deposit would secure the pitch while we work with you to order the lodge. This is not the only choice of Lodge available for this pith, there are many to choose from and the sales team
- Numbers of bedrooms can be discussed and options looked at to make 2, 3 or 4 bedroom.
- Optional Extras will be added to the guide price above . This will be explained to you as we work with the manufacturer to build your dream Holiday Home Specification.
- Jurassic Retreat Holiday Lodges can only be used for holiday purposes and a separate residential address must be held at all times.
- No subletting or commercial rental businesses can be run from the lodges but friends and family can of course use your holiday home.
- The Jurassic Retreat Lodge Licence is 35 Years from the year following purchase.
- The exterior finish of the lodge can be larch or Cedar, its your choice and these can be seen on our demonstrator models along with the window and soffit / guttering colours.
- Decking sizes and decking colour schemes are not negotiable due to planning
- Pitch fees are reviewed annually and for 2019 these are £5043.60
The sales team can talk you through everything and answer any questions, they will also give you a draft licence agreements, Park Rules and any further details you may require.